A list of my published works. You can find volumes, issues, dates and links to the articles.
The Media Co-op
- Canada: The Empire’s Shadowy Cousin (Online). Feb. 3, 2019
- Interview with former UN Special Rapporteur to Venezuela, Alfred de Zayas (Online). Feb. 3, 2019
- Mare, track release by Toronto-based Pinoy artist HanHan (Online). March 20, 2019
- Family’s stayed deportation highlights systemic deficiencies of ‘sanctuary cities’ (Online). April 12, 2019
- Who Gives a Buck About Refugees? Fundraiser aims to help mental health program for young refugees (Online). April 21, 2019
- Artists fuse data and art to mobilize the masses (Online). June 3, 2019
- Pro-Palestine Human Rights activist challenges Zionist apologist over Israel’s crimes (Online). June 4, 2019
- Federal Green Party leader does 180 on Alberta Bitumen (Online). June 5, 2019
- Hollywood: Makin’ it while Red (Online) February 10 2016.
- Siphoning the Great Lakes, opening the floodgates (Online) March 2, 2016.
- While Liberals stall on legalization, marijuana laws applied unevenly across Canada (Part 1 of 2) (Online) April 11, 2016.
- Liberals ‘asleep at the wheel’ as marijuana possession arrests violate human rights (Part 2of 2) (Online) April 13, 2016
- Migrant workers still waiting for federal protection (Online) May 18, 2016
- How ‘invisible austerity’ is hurting Toronto’s poorest residents (Online) April 22, 2016
- Young workers turn their back on Trudeau’s broken promises (Online) October 31, 2016
- Basic income proposals come with big strings attached (Online) October 10, 2017
- Rexdale community pushes for benefits agreement as best defense against casino expansion (Online) April 26, 2018
- To beat Ford’s austere agenda, the grassroots must unite (Online) October 9, 2018
- Undocumented and Dying: The patients the system wants to ignore (Online). May 14, 2019
- Doug Ford’s Open For Business Act is bad for our health (Online) (Nov. 7, 2018)
- Inside the Indigenous Fight to Reshape Canada’s History (Online) October 11, 2017
- Solidarity and unity in the face of temporary setbacks in Latin America. (Online). Dec. 9, 2015.
- Demonstrators demand Canadian government speak up for murdered Indigenous activist. (Online). March 14, 2016.
- Defending the Bolivarian Revolution, one commune at a time. (Online). March 27, 2019
Aboriginal Multi-Media Society/Windspeaker
- Indigenize or Die: A statement of fact? (Print/Online). Vol. 34, No. 1. March 2016.
- Murder of Indigenous activist inspires outrage and solidarity. (Print/Online). Vol. 34, No. 1. March 2016.
- Activists celebrate first ever Anti-Chevron Day for corporate change (Print). Vol. 48, No. 2. October 2014. Page 6.
- Cross his heart: Four broken promises from Stephen Harper (Print). Vol. 48, No. 4. January/February 2015. Page 8.
- Signed on: How technology can circumvent oppressive internet laws (Print). Vol. 49…July/August 2015. Page 7.
- Oil deal: Behind the University and Enbridge partnership (Print). Vol. 49, No. 4. Jan/Feb 2016. Page 8.
- A pipeline runs through: Indigenous communities rally against Line 9. (Print). Vol, 49. No. 5. March/April 2016. Page 6.
- Message matters: The newest fight against climate change deniers. (Print). Vol. 49, No. 5.
Two Row Times
- Weekly Column: Onkwehon:we Week In Review
- Indigenous communities throughout world fight oil giant Chevron June 4, 2014
- The search for ‘Good Living’ from northern Ontario to Ecuador Aug. 27, 2014
- Darlene’s Struggles Continue, October 28, 2014
- Darlene Necan’s threat of a good example. (Print). November 12. Page 7.
- The true role of the Rotisken’rakéte: Haudenosaunee Warrior. December 31, 2014.
- Ojibway man’s native rights asserted. December 23, 2014.
- US Gov’t legalizes marijuana on Native Reserves. January 6, 2015.
- ‘What’s Going On?’ Podcast opens up discussion on Native Tobacco. January 20, 2015.
- How will new anti-terror law affect #SHUTDOWNCANADA and First Nations? February 4, 2015.
- A walk in the cold for the homeless. February 11, 2015.
- Protestors across Canada blast Bill C-51 in national day of action. March 18, 2015.
- Province drops charges against Darlene Necan. March 25, 2015.
- Demonstrators across the country rally in honour of Cindy Gladue. April 8, 2015.
- Does Canada play a role in Colombia’s ‘social cleansing’? April 8, 2015.
- Movement demands justice for Ecuador’s indigenous people. April 15, 2015.
- Indigenous people unite in fight against Chevron. April 29. 2015
London Free Press
- Students pounce on chance to help. February 26, 2014.
- Vitali Klitschko: the heavyweight of Ukraine’s uprising January 27, 2014.
- Killers on the prowl (Print). Vol. 127, No. 5&6 (double issue). February 17, 2014. Page 38
- Right-wing Venezuelan figure courted at Scotia Bank buildings in Toronto May 12, 2014
The Western Report
- Oil battle rallies Canadian-Ecuadorian community February 18, 2014.
- Labour movement asks youth for help March 18, 2014.
- Special Issue. Vol. 50 No. 7. February 27, 2014. pp. 31
- The Cooperative Movement is on the Rise
- Lions Slaughtered for “Sport”
- The Pitfalls of Foreign Aid
- Dusting for Cracks in the Beauty Industry
- Do you know about Overshoot? Enviro-problems Explained
- The Carbon Farmer
- The Alberta Tar Sands: Hidden Fortunes or Empty Dreams? (Digital Magazine. Page 30 – 31)
- Thinking Poor or Poor Thinking?
- Possible Effects of the U.S. Midterm Elections
- Driving to Our Demographic Destiny
- Enbridge’s Northern Gateway Project Hits Ontario
- Oil, Pipelines, and First Nations: When Ecological and Economic Interests Collide
- High Food Prices, Hunger and Poverty Up in the North
- Bill C-38; Comprehensive Package or “Sneak Attack”?
- Interview with Lexa Hobeshield, External Relations Spokesperson for Kinder Morgan Canada
- Interview with Marcel Lauzière, President and CEO of Imagine Canada
- Interview with Ethan Earle, U.S. Director of The Working World
- Interview with Rex Weyler, Co-founder of Green Peace International